Integrated Marketing Manager
at Health-E Commerce (View all jobs)
New York, NY
About Health-E Commerce:
Here at Health-E Commerce, we are a consumer health and wellness advocate and online retailer headquartered in New York, NY. Since 2010, we have launched direct-to-consumer e-commerce brands aimed at simplifying the U.S. tax-free healthcare market and helping everyday Americans and companies benefit better from workplace benefits, wellness and health spending programs.
Our portfolio consists of four brands — FSA Store, HSA Store, WellDeserved Health and Caring Mill
About the role
We are looking for an experienced, strategic, and motivated Integrated Marketing Manager to join our growing team. Reporting to the Director of Integrated Marketing, this role will lead the development and execution of our integrated marketing plans and initiatives, driving brand awareness and consumer acquisition and launching campaigns across our owned, earned, and paid channels, for both B2C and B2B. The ideal candidate has experience growing brands and developing the customer journey at each step of the funnel.
- Actively guide the development of cross-functional campaign execution and ensure that all campaign elements contribute to achieving KPIs, including development of creative briefs
- Work closely with Director of Integrated Marketing in planning activity timing as it relates to campaign & product launches, experiential marketing, PR, email, article content, and holistic on-site experience
- Drive strategy and execution of marketing initiatives across email, organic social, and article content
- Work closely with the CRM and merchandising teams to build merchandising strategy and product story narratives to create growth opportunities
- Proactively brainstorm creative marketing ideas on engaging content that can be leveraged across various marketing channels for the B2C and B2B2C channels
- Work with B2C and B2B teams to uncover consistent key messaging that can be used across both channels.
- Help build-out the infrastructure needed to drive communication, collaboration, and productivity across the marketing team and key cross-functional partners.
- Work collaboratively with Creative partners to develop marketing collateral/assets in line with brand identity
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- 5 to 10 years of experience in marketing
- Digital marketing experience including Growth Marketing, Email Marketing, and/or Performance Marketing. Management experience is a plus.
- Experience working with creative teams, acting as the business stakeholder—writing briefs, drafting copy, weighing in on creative, and being accountable for the performance of the creative
- Analytical, obsessive about optimization, and constantly looking for ways to optimize CACs
- Love to test and iterate on new ad creative and copy and think creatively about new ways to scale
- A deeply collaborative team player with a hands-on mentality and a 'no task is too small' attitude
- Resourceful (a true owner) and highly results-motivated
- Knowledge of CRM platforms, Google Analytics, Excel, Facebook/Instagram
- A great presenter and communicator across all levels of the organization
- Ability to proactively manage multiple priorities and project manage in a fast paced, change oriented environment