The Integrated Marketing Manager will drive awareness and demand for two Fluke product groups in North America. They will lead the strategy and development of integrated marketing plans that improve business value, drive POS through Fluke’s partner network, and meet targets for awareness and marketing funnel creation.
This person will serve as a marketing owner in Fluke’s Agile marketing environment. Acting as the interface between internal partners and the marketing agile team, they will apply their strategic perspective to refine the team priorities to align with marketing’s long-term strategic vision; driving trade-off decisions when warranted. As marketing owner, this individual will support the agile team by prioritizing projects in alignment with their capacity and protecting them from external interruptions, allowing the team to focus on doing the right work at the right time. Along with the agile scrum master, the marketing manager will be instrumental to the success of our agile marketing team. Agile team members are cross-functional specialists who formally report into functional teams, yet are a strategic and tactical part of the day-to-day operation of the marketing group.
This individual contributor position will apply the best direct response methods and practices to integrated marketing campaigns and work closely with our eCommerce, Channel Marketing, and Inside Sales organization to achieve results. The Integrated Marketing Manager for North America will report to the Manager, Americas Demand Generation.
Strategic campaign development:
- Use data, insights, and nurture expertise to advise on strategy and guide the planning, development, and execution of integrated campaigns that drive awareness, engagement, B2B leads, and/or customer loyalty
- Define campaign objectives, target audiences, personas, and strategies to identify the optimum marketing mix of assets, events, and media
- Lead acquisition marketing campaigns from beginning to end, including concept development and resource coordination/allocation
- Handle campaign budgets and forecasts
- Use data and knowledge to become a thought leader in optimizing the Fluke customer experience and driving demand for Fluke products
- Contribute to Marketing Strategy to develop and optimize the holistic Omni-channel customer experience.
- Works directly with the channel marketing leader to identify and prioritize marketing activities to ensure efforts are fully integrated.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to define marketing program requirements that are in line with overall marketing, sales, and corporate strategies, and that deliver commercial and business value impact targets.
Marketing analysis and experimentation:
- Synthesize marketing data and evaluate campaign efficiency, experiment, and iterate for improved performance on future campaigns
- Provide recommendations and champion action derived from analysis
- Experiment, iterate, and innovate with new marketing and promotional ideas across all channels
- Actively drive the end-user demand generation ‘Flywheel’ with a strong emphasis on planning, daily management, and problem-solving
- Partner with Inside Sales to ensure the daily management of key performance indicators is delivering funnel and closed orders
- Provide regular campaign reports to internal partners, including senior management
- Perform ad-hoc analysis of marketing efforts using campaign results, demographic data, and additional sources
Agile team leadership:
- Use Agile Marketing methodology to collaborate with other marketing groups and the commercial teams to plan, execute and track the launch marketing for new product introductions, based on available budgets and taking commercial targets into accounts.
- Lead Agile Marketing ceremonies (backlog refinement, sprint planning, retrospective) in a purposeful way to deliver performance, continuous improvement, and team engagement.
- Share and collaborate with marketing managers in other regions to adopt and incorporate tactics and outputs that result in the adoption of industry-leading practices and economies of scale.
- A college degree in business, marketing, communication, or related field
- 5+ years of experience within a mid-to-large size company responsible for setting and executing integrated marketing strategies
- Demonstrated experience driving results through multiple digital marketing channels: Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Search & Display, Social Media, Email, Events, and Telemarketing
- An understanding of and experience working with supportive digital marketing technologies such as CMS, marketing automation (Eloqua), CRM (Dynamics/Salesforce), and eCommerce platforms
- Ability to lead teams through influence and effectively interact with senior leaders and executives
- Ability to navigate contending priorities to improve business impact while keeping team engagement high
- Proficiency in continuous improvement with a desire to continue learning
- Has a strong interest or experience in applying Agile methodology to Marketing
- The successful candidate will be results-oriented with a track record for developing and leading high-performance digital programs and oversight of agencies & partners