Chloe + Isabel is seeking an Integrated Marketing Manager to lead the planning and execution of all digital marketing efforts for the company.
This position will drive strategic marketing campaigns and CRM programs across a variety of digital channels, including paid social, retargeting, web, SEM, email marketing, and more.
With a focus on retention, engagement, and conversion, this role will own end-to-end campaign management of various marketing programs, from pre-production and briefing, to development, execution, and reporting. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Marketing.
• Paid Digital
- Develop and manage the company’s digital marketing strategy and cadence across web channels, including paid social, SEO/SEM, and affiliate marketing
- Manage the digitalbudget, including monitoring and reporting on critical marketing metrics, providing trend analysis and driving spend optimization
- Leverage performance data and audience insights to recommend strategies, guide implementation and optimize growth in alignment with key business goals
• Email Marketing
- Own end-to-end email campaign production, from campaign and segment setup, to deployment, to optimization and reporting
- Manage databases and subscriber lists, and work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing productivity through targeted campaigns
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve email segmentation and personalization strategies through testing of subject lines, CTAs, and creative assets
• CRM + Loyalty
- Manage retention and loyalty strategies to reduce customer churn, increase engagement, and maximize lifetime value
- Assist in the strategy, execution and hindsighting of promotional campaigns, with a focus on driving loyalty and better understanding the customer
- Build and maintain reporting dashboards that support ongoing marketing initiatives and future iterations of the Chloe + Isabel loyalty program
- Bachelor’s degreerequired in Marketing or Advertising preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing; background in retail and/or network marketing/direct sales is preferable
- Demonstrable experience managing paid digital, email, and/or CRM programs
- In-depth knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of email fundamentals: CSS and HTML, CAN-SPAM, segmentation, mail merge, performance metrics, etc.
- Results-driven with exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Microsoft Office 2011, proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite is a plus but not required
- Ability to wear multiple hats in a fast-paced, deadline-driven startup environment
- Desire to learn and be part of a collaborative, close-knit team.