As a BRAND MARKETING Integrated Marketing Manager, you will be responsible creating and executing Marketing strategies for TMUS Network Marketing initiatives across the enterprise, including all Lines of Business. This role will define and develop integrated marketing strategies and plans that leverage paid, owned and earned channels/media that align to company priorities and deliver on brand objectives. Strategic partnership with all LOBs, operations, media and analytics is a must. The ability to articulate and positively orchestrate complex marketing plans across multiple channels and teams is critical for success. In addition, this position actively manages execution of targeted marketing programs across all functional marketing areas and ensures consistency and excellence. This opportunity is a challenging and exciting role for a motivated marketer who recognizes the powerful role the brand plays in shaping consumer sentiment and driving consideration in our competitive marketplaces. What you'll do in your role.
The experience you'll bring.
- Marketing strategy: Develop Brand Marketing strategies and manage integrated marketing plans that deliver on priorities/goals and shift consumer perception and brand consideration. Owns and authors marketing plan; Works closely with leadership across functions to align campaign plans/priorities and orchestrate teams/resources to bring plans to market on time/on budget.
- Data-driven & insights: Leverage data, analytics and segmentation to identify opportunities and insights and translate needs into executable Brand Marketing plans that improve targeted metrics and deliver on objectives
- Customer-centric communications: partners with brand strategy, internal creative teams, stakeholder departments [such as LOB leaders and Corp Comm} along with agencies to build world-class communications and collateral that resonate with audience and meet campaign objectives
- Cross-functional leadership: Partners with analytics and marketing operations teams to ensure strategic objectives and learning agenda are accurately tracked and measured to evaluate performance.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by leaders as needed.
- Masters/Advanced Degree preferred
- Bachelors Degree - Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business, Strategy
- 4-7 Years: Marketing Experience In Authoring And Executing National Integrated Marketing Plans With Recognized B2C Brands
- Less Than 2 Years: Delivering Omni/Multi-Channel Integrated Campaigns At Scale And Leveraging Data And Digital In Execution.
- Marketing Campaign Management - Must have a solid understanding of marketing organizations, operations, creative and media planning.
- Consumer Insights - Exceptional experience applying consumer insights to improve campaign targeting, delivery, performance, etc.
- Leadership - Campaign leadership skills - end to end campaign development including strategy, segmentation, targeting, etc. in a multi-channel/omni-channel environment.