Have you ever wanted to work with a fascinating and talented group of people on a product that has touched over 85 million lives? Do you love thinking of the customer first and developing marketing that connects emotionally as well as logically? Are you excited about storytelling across all marketing mediums?
At Lumosity we’re bringing brain training to the world by combining science, engineering and design to help people stay mentally active, develop applied skills and practice mindfulness. As an Integrated Marketing Manager you’ll develop and launch strategic, integrated marketingcampaigns that tell Lumosity’s story and shape the future of mental wellness.
- A scrappy and creative marketer with 5+ years of industry experience in brand storytelling, positioning, applying market research, creative development, messaging and campaign execution.
- Adept at developing and executing marketing strategy while synthesizing feedback from multiple stakeholders and managing to project timelines and budgets
- Equally excited about the creative as well as the technical aspects of marketing to deliver integrated brand experiences in and out of product
- A creative problem-solver with analytical abilities and knack for developing creative solutions to challenging problems in unstructured environments.
- Skilled at planning and executing large-scale, global marketing campaigns with the ability to identify and implement process improvements using a data-driven approach.
- Excited to roll-up your sleeves to build and deliver compelling brand stories from the ground up
- Passionate about working with technology to help people stay mentally active
- Work across all aspects of marketing – from branding and positioning to targeted outreach across all marketing channels including paid and earned media, in-product marketing, email, mobile and web.
- Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the user to develop integrated brand experiences.
- Create and execute innovative brand-level campaigns that drive awareness, engagement, new product adoption to generate new Lumosity subscribers
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders including product, design, analytics, data science, creative and leadership to drive campaign strategy, execution and measurement.
- Help build an exciting new team at Lumosity!
- Love Health & fitness, neuroscience and/or meditation
- Experience working in a technology or subscription business
- Active Lumosity User
- A collaborative culture where growth from within is encouragedRegular creative learning sessions, skill shares, forums, guest speakers, and workshops
- Continuous learning budget for conferences, professional and skill development
- Competitive benefits (options for individual and/or family medical, dental and vision plans, commuter benefits, parental leave, One Medical membership and much more!)
- Flexible time off
- Gym and cell phone reimbursement
- Catered lunch 4 times a week, fully stocked kitchen & snacks, and dinner when you work late
- Fun social events such as board game nights, work anniversary celebration, weekly happy hours, and quarterly company-wide events
- Team lunches and off-sites (past excursions include creative retreats, cooking classes, escape rooms, and terrarium building)
- We recognize family is important, we host a Bring Your Child to Work Day as well as other kid-friendly offsite events
- We empower employees to give back to our community and our CSR team hosts volunteer events year round.