The Integrated Marketing Analyst will develop and implement strategic integrated marketing campaigns that align with, and promote, Sensors business goals and priorities globally. This includes bringing market and audience insight, competitive analysis and product application understanding to the development of demand generation campaigns. These campaigns may include product launches, PR, advertising, social media and development of content and positioning of solutions across the business. In addition, metrics and measurement of campaign effectiveness will be critical to the success of this role. This position reports to the Sensors Digital & Integrated Marketing Sr. Manager and will work closely with other Marketing team members, across the globe and enterprise, to implement strategic campaigns that drive growth.
Key Tasks of the Job
- Collaborate with key PM, Sales and Mktg stakeholders to develop a campaign strategy with corresponding budget and resource plan that supports business priorities and leads to growth
- Develop and manage detailed project plans that lead to successful completion of key marketing projects aligned with strategic business goals
- Work closely with PM, Sales and key agency partners to develop messaging and core value propositions linked with core applications and segments supported by strategic campaigns
- Drive team collaboration on campaigns that link product promotion with application-focused campaigns
- Develop metrics linked with marketing success and measure results to determine best practices and insure marketing tactics deliver desired results including budgetary targets
- Understand key customer segments to refine messaging and customer campaigns
- Collaborate with other BU and Corporate Marketing teams to align application campaigns for greater impact and in support of Select growth initiatives (small customer targets)
- Strategic thinking: Utilize market research, customer insights, competitive intelligence and internal business plans to create impactful marketing programs.
- Integrated campaigns: Develop and implement integrated marketing programs that are aligned with growth objectives which may include all elements of the marketing mix.
- Channel marketing: In collaboration with Integrated Channel Marketing Mgr., drive close partnership with channel marketing to better support business growth in distribution. This includes driving programs and ROI.
- Cross-enterprise marketing: Work closely with the other BU and Corporate Marketing teams to build target customer marketing and communications leveraging shared strengths and resources whenever possible.
- BA – preferably advanced education and/or coursework
- 5+ years of integrated marketing, corporate communications and/or brand management experience in a B2B or technology company.
- Strong business acumen, knowledge of the customer, the competition and issues impacting business coupled with the ability to use this information to shape communications and strategies.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities.
- A convincing communicator with compelling perspectives and knowledge of marketing trends and innovations.
- Experience in integrated campaign development/management.
- Global marketing experience including social media preferred.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with online marketing strategies and programs.
- Analytical competency and ability to work with data.
- An innovative thinker and creative problem solver, ability and willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills.
- Strong inter-personal skills with proven track record of forging excellent relationships at multiple levels of an organization.
- Project management skills including managing multiple, complex projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with Adobe and Eloqua a plus.