Janssen Scientific Affairs, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Director, Integrated Evidence Team Leader, Oncology (Lymphoid and Myeloid), located in Horsham, PA. The Integrated Evidence Team Leader will be responsible for working with the Therapeutic Area Lead (TAL), Medical Directors, Value & Evidence (V&E), and the Scientific Communications Lead to identify and address evidence needs to support the multiple myeloma franchise’s value propositions and prioritize evidence generation activities.
Key responsibilities include:
- leading a cross-functional Integrated Evidence Team (IET) composed of the TAL, medical directors, V&E team, SCL, and other stakeholders
- partnering with cross-functional IET members to identify and address evidence needs for value-based research and dissemination of data
- developing and maintaining an up-to-date Integrated Evidence Generation Plan (IEGP), or medical affairs strategy plan, to meet these evidence needs
- update the IEGP as needed based on emerging data or evolution of the therapeutic landscape
- serving as the key point person for the status of data generation initiatives in the IEPG
- leading IET and IEGP-related meeting
- collaborating with the TAL, medical directors, V&E team, SCL, and other stakeholders on the overall strategic direction and execution of projects; and partnering with the Scientific Communications Lead to develop and update strategic publication and scientific communications plans
- An MD, DO, PhD or PharmD is required
- A minimum of five years of Medical Affairs and/or Clinical Research & Development experience, with experience developing strategy, is required
- Knowledge of and experience in the lymphoma and/or myeloid malignancies therapeutic area is required
- A demonstrated track record of leading cross-functional teams and working effectively in a matrix environment, as well as demonstrated presentation skills, business acumen, and strategic thinking are required
- This position requires up to 10% annual travel (primarily domestic).