Job ID: SEL001117
Leica Biosystems is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation. As the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis, we are uniquely positioned to break down the barriers between each of these steps. Our mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives” is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence. The company is represented in over 100 countries. It has manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Nussloch, Germany. Visit LeicaBiosystems.com for more information.
The Integrated Network Delivery Manager (IDN) is the key customer-facing contact point for Leica Biosystems (LBS) assigned large and/or complex clients. The Strategic Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with these strategically targeted customers and aligns the customer’s buying criteria to wins for Leica’s AP solutions. Assigned approximately 10 named customers, the IDN is responsible for achieving sales and profit quota and assigned strategic account objectives. The IDN champions the entire LBS portfolio range of products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company. Additionally, the IDN is supported locally by system and consumable specialists that can be called in to facilitate the technical components of the selling process.
- Sales and Profit Achievement. Accountable for total sales and profit within targeted customers. Maximize the potential of the current business through aggressive growth. Achieve monthly, quarterly, annual sales and profit goals.
- Complex Customer Relationship Development. Establishes productive, professional relationships with key decision-makers at multiple levels with the target clients – C suite, laboratory leadership, AP leaders, coaches, and technical buyers. Develops and presents customer business case internally. Gains wide and deep penetration with the most senior client decision makers.
- Internal Collaboration. Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including field sales specialists assigned to the SAM team, Marketing, National Accounts, Customer Service, Commercial Operations and othersupport teams in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Strategic Account Management. Develop a framework and process to proactively lead a joint internal strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance action plans, market share objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a quarterly, annual, and three-year horizon for targeted customers. Ensures assigned accounts are profiled and leverages the base value proposition to achieve business targets Collaboratively develops account plans to maximize the field sales team impact and shorten the sales cycle. Uses account planning to organize actions and enable successful progression of the sales and relationship development process.
- Active Listening Expertise. Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an on-going basis. Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Brand Ambassador. Drives “total Histology” as well as Danaher cross Op Co initiatives. Represents and sells the entire LBS portfolio to all stakeholders, acting as the brand ambassador to the client. Reflects LBS and DHR core values in all actions.
- BS/BA required, MBA preferred
- Min 10 years of increasingly complex model selling salesexperience
- Ideally has strategic account management and/or marketing product management experience
Extensive travel required within the assigned geography, estimated 35% of tim