Responsibility for developing, deploying and managing a portfolio of Industrial IoT/IIoT support and optimization services offerings that differentiate Rockwell Automation’s Connected Services Business. This role will be responsible for the continued development of the integrated support services commercial strategy, financial performance, service development, competency development and sales support. This individual will interface regularly regional operations and business managers to drive consistent deliver process, and develop commercial programs to impact financial performance globally. There will be focus on driving continuous improvement, consistency and productivity throughout the global business. This role will also be responsible for the evolution of support capabilities to enable a connected and digital experience both for customers and support center staff. This individual will be a key member of the Connected Services management team and interface cross functionally as a representative of the business. This role has global responsibility and visibility.
- Own industrialization and globalization of integrated support service offerings including but not limited to (TechConnect, Assurance, Application Support).
- Drive thought leadership around digital transformation of integrated support services delivery.
- Manage a team of both direct and indirect reports to evolve our abilities to support subscription / Software as a Service in as a part of the digital transformation of integrated support services.
- Coordination, Collaborate with integrate support global operations and delivery to insure alignment of multi-year roadmap.
- Coordination, Collaborate with services and product business units to insure value added integrated support services exists for all Rockwell Automation software and products.
- Product Line marketing including presentation and development of concepts, value propositions, design and development methodology to key internal and partner key stakeholders and executives.
- Collaborate with multiple services and technology Business Unit Product managers, to ensure roadmap of product/services/initiatives are widely understood, supported and aligned with the broad company strategic and product roadmaps.
- Responsible for analyzing target markets, customer requirements and competitive trends to develop a compelling, executable and profitable product roadmap.
- Responsible for identifying gaps between the desired roadmap and the realizable roadmap and generate options for bridging the gap (partnerships, acquisitions, 3rd parties etc.).
- Advocate the voice of the customer in the product development process.
- Marketing/PR support for product line and associated technologies at events i.e. tradeshows, financial analyst and press interviews.
- Collaboratively track and drive year over year growth around product lines under direct control
- Own product line definition including, but not limited to Market Problems, Win/Loss Analysis, articulate Distinctive Competence, analyze the competitive Landscape, Define target markets, Define User and buyer Personas.
- Collaborate with Commercial Marketing, Business Development and Sales Manage to develop Marketing Plan, Launch Plan and Go to marked plan, internal and external offering competency and programs.
- Accurately Size Market to build long term sales predictions.
EOE, M/F/Disable, Vet
#LI-AS2- LI tag
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Minimum of 7years in sales, marketing, business management or related field in the area of Industrial Automation.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- Must be able and willing to travel up to 40% of the time.
- Technical degree or other degrees with relevant business/product management professional experience is a plus.
- Industrial or manufacturing industry experience is desired.
- Proven Experience selling, marketing, managing Industrial Automation Support and/or Services.
- Proven Experienceworking with cross functional teams including Channel, Sales, Operations, and Marketing and Delivery teams.
- People Management Experience.