ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
- Participates as a member of the State Management Team.
- Conducts and assists with intakes throughout the state as needed.
- Conducts telephone intake with follow-up assessment interviews on appropriate referrals and secures all services that will be needed by the individual when placed.
- Presents clinical assessments with preliminary treatment plan recommendations to Program Director and/or Clinical team, in consultation with psychiatric or medical consultant as needed.
- Implements the use of clinical principals to match individuals with potential caregivers. Meets with Program Director, Clinical Supervisor and/or Recruiter to review potential matches and assist in case assignments.
- Assists Coordinators in locating appropriate homes when disruptions occur.
- Completes all reporting requirements consistent with corporate and regulatory standards.
- Maintains ongoing relationships with funding agencies and develops new resources through marketing presentations. Ensures sufficient amount of referrals by marketing services with funding sources.
- Assists with emergency coverage and crisis intervention support for all clients as needed.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
Directs and supervises assigned staff throughout the state including performance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, and training. Makes decisions on employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, discipline, terminations, and similar actions. Resolves employee problems within position responsibilities
Minimum Knowledge and Skills required by the Job
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required to perform the job.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and five to seven years of related experience in Mental Health, Child Welfare, IDD Services
- Master’s Degree in Social Work preferred
- LBSW, LMSW or LCSW-C required
- Experience in psychosocial and psychometric assessments required
- Ability to assess the placement, social and treatment services needs of the applicable population
Job ID 18000Q2J