Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 236 days ago
This position requires a minimum of a 6 month deployment.
Journeymen analyst will use the Intelligence Cycle, F3EAD and other structured analytical methodologies to conduct target research and discovery, target development and target exploitation of human-based networks. Journeymen analyst should be familiar with ICD standards for intelligence production and be capable of preparing operational target support products for the warfighter. The journeymen analyst must be proficient in analytical and targeting tradecraft skills to research and analyze specific insurgent lines of operation (LOO) and nodes in order to provide targeting nominations. The journeymen analyst must meet time-sensitive suspense's for all source targeting assessments ICW ICD standards and unique operational unit targeting formats. The journeymen must have a foundational understanding of the targeting tradecraft to incorporate trend and pattern analysis, geospatial analysis, network link diagrams, pattern of life (POL) analysis and coordinate ISR assets to validate target recommendations. The journeymen analyst must also be familiar with researching a diverse set of intelligence databases and present briefings IAW organizational processes. As required, the journeymen analyst will present analytical positions at intelligence forums and participate in customer engagement visits. The analyst is expected to meet global deployment requirements in often austere and hazardous operational environments.
Journeyman Insurgent Network Analyst (Targeting)
Government trained intelligence analysts with a minimum of 5 years of intelligence analysis targeting experience.
- Knowledgeable of the Intelligence Cycle, Collection Management Cycle, Targeting Cycle and intelligence analytic techniques including trend and pattern analysis, geospatial analysis, link analysis and network or social network analysis. The Contractor shall be experienced with data processing systems such as DCGS-A, CIDNE, and SIPRNET and JWICS search engines.
- Working knowledge of i2 Analyst Notebook, AXIS Pro, WebTAS, ArcGIS, and Google Earth.
- Be proficient at using basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development; possess strong research, writing and editing skills; and be capable of managing teams of analysts in support of tactical, strategic and special operations forces conducting counter insurgent/IED targeting.
- Understand intelligence requirements for both lethal and non-lethal targeting.
- MOS 31D, 311D, 35F, 350F, 35D, 18F, 180A, or DoD joint service equivalent, or civilian 0132, 1811.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience. Must maintain active/current TS/SCI clearances.
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or 5 years related experience.
- Must maintain active/current TS/SCI clearances.
- Background in counter-terrorism, counter insurgency, or counter IED analysis and experience as an intelligence or targeting analyst in Afghanistan.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Experience supporting a SOF Task Force highly desired and preferred.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.