Job Title: Insurance Specialist II
Location: Atlanta, GA
The Insurance Specialist II will utilize technical, analytical and problem-solving skills to efficiently and effectively monitor key business processing controls for Mobile Services programs to ensure policy operations excellence. This is principally done through receiving and handling customer escalations, analyzing control reports related to data file/job monitoring, data reconciliation, and error or defect identification. Most of these activities follow standard procedures and policies with more complex issues requiring greater latitude and judgment in escalating issues or responding to inquiries.
* Handle and resolve AppleCare customer escalation cases through research, information gathering and decision making.
* Review daily control reports to ensure system data integrity for policy operations functions including customer enrollment, contract/policy updates, and cancellation.
* Review daily data reconciliation reports for customer communications to ensure record inputs and outputs are balanced.
* Performs daily production quality assurance checks of customer communications, including welcome kits, claim or service letters and email to ensure data and mail integrity; record results in tracking logs.
* Detect, escalate and document production defects and take action to ensure these defects are resolved (root cause, corrective action, preventive action).
* Maintain production defect issues logs and participate in regular meetings with supporting functional areas to review and resolve issues.
* Monitor AppleCare benefit and repair order errors through Client web portal and user interface; submit escalated errors to Apple for resolution and take corrective action to correct errors in the web portal and user interface.
* Respond to detail policy coverage inquiries for Mobile Services programs from internal support areas.
* Assists in resolving complex system errors and identifying system problems.
* Assists in developing standard operating procedures for critical business processes.
* Excel proficiency is required
* Ability to use multiple applications