AMAZING company! Room to grow as an executive and the ability to get involved in groundbreaking technologies in the industry. WILL RELOCATE!
IN A NUTSHELL: A director that can lead software development from creating solutions to implementation/delivery! Strong Agile software development and knowledge of B2C digital solutions to include web and mobile channels. Must have managed Program/Project Manager and the delivery process to include software developers.
WHY THEY NEED YOU:
Managing a team of over 75, you will be heading up the development of several web-based (SAAS and other digital products) national technology product offerings. You will also be the key technology product strategist who will lead the development of company technology product roadmaps and the timely delivery of multiple initiatives to deliver the technology product offerings on a national scale on time and on budget. Will serve as the key manager for these products and strategic programs and influences end-user client base and stakeholders to secure funding to deliver the strategic initiatives. Requires understanding of industry business and program requirements, strategic imperatives, industry mandates and risk management goals.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Will be working with technology product strategy to defines the product strategy and roadmap for company technology products deployed on a national scale to meet the current and future strategic direction, risk management imperatives, and mandates of the company programs.
- Will be working with customer account management to set direction for technology program initiatives, prioritize work across programs, propose future initiatives, support continuous planning cycle, and seek out new opportunities for the company.
- Will be working with as the key technical program management leader to maintain a portfolio view of all initiatives within their responsibility; ensures adherence to consistent Project management guidelines and policies for programs; ensures the technology delivery programs are managed on schedule, on time, and within scope while escalating highly visible issues to senior management.
- Will be responsible for the technology product delivery to direct multi-functional Agile teams to develop, implement and maintain company technology products and services that supportstrategic initiatives in order to maintain a competitive edge in the marketplace.
- Requires a four-yeardegree in CIS/MIS or equivalent IT experience plus 15 years of related project and/or product management experience in an IT environment, as well as 5 years of management experience.
- Ability to manage large scale system development to produce technology products leveraging Java/J2EE services, portal and mobile Technology, business rules engines, process orchestration tools, data warehousing understanding, enterprise service buses, etc . as well as legacy Mainframe technologies is a huge plus.
- Experience leading the delivery of the solutions for Member/Customer Engagement over digital space in an Agile environment is a must.
- Have proven experience with delivery of complex B2C solutions over the web, mobile and other digital channels aimed at increasing member engagement and satisfaction.
- Requires client and account management skill to effectively manage external customer interactions, develop complex solutions to meet their needs, and judgment to achieve win-win outcomes in client negotiations.
- Experience designing technology product offerings and roadmaps aimed to Member/Customer Engagement over digital space.
- Working knowledge of program management, project and system development lifecycle methodologies, and the understanding of the technical aspects of an IT project.
- Must possess an advanced/broad base of knowledge in multiple technologies, multiple development methodologies, e.g., iterative, agile, etc.
- Ability to manage large, diverse project teams at multiple sites for external clients.
- Ability to manage all financial components of large-scale initiatives.