Steadily is an insurance technology company that specializes in rental property owners (landlords). We’re three years old, just over 100 people, manage $6B in risk, and are intent on becoming the world’s best and largest insurer of rental properties.
We exist to deliver fast, affordable insurance and to pay claims quickly and fairly. To do that, we hire the best engineers, actuaries, sales, and service people in the country to build the experience that we’d want if we were the client.
Since we only hire the best, we only hire insurance agents who can demonstrate that they're at the top of their sales game in personal lines insurance (the best in the industry). You'll be surrounded by other sales agents who are the best at what they do which will just make you even better.
- What you'll doHandle inside sales for customers who need help getting coverage for their rental properties.
- Convert incoming leads to sales through text, phone, or email by rapidly responding to customers who have requested a quote on our site.
- Adapt to new and ever changing technology as we build our processes and workflows.
- Have meaningful input with our engineering team so we can quickly improve our product for our customers.
- Help us grow a top-notch sales team by participating in interviewing and recruiting other great talent.
- Your backgroundExperienced: You have a minimum of two years of experience as a high-performing, licensed Property & Casualty insurance producer. You have a working knowledge of Homeowners/Dwelling Fire policies.
- Digital: You have above-average computer skills and can adapt to new technology quickly.
- Hungry: You are driven by love of the sale. You’re competitive and know how to hustle to get things done quickly for your customer.
- Self-Driven: You are disciplined and are comfortable executing every day with minimal oversight. You know what needs to be done and you do it without being asked. You are comfortable being held accountable to your results.
- Ambitious: You don't watch the clock when you are working towards your goals. Achieving your goals could take you beyond the traditional 8-5 and you’re willing to do what it takes to hit your targets.
- You must currently have an active Property and Casualty insurance license in your resident state.
- We will take care of getting your non-resident licenses.
- Compensation$80,000+ target for first year compensation
- $180,000+ target for top performing agent compensation
- $60,000 annual base salary
- Equity in the company
- Traditional Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Three weeks of PTO + paid holidays
- Free snacks every day and regular team lunches
- LocationOverland Park, KS (Kansas City Metro)
- Steadily was awarded Comparably’s Best Company Leadership 2023, Best CEOs for Women 2023, and Best Company for Women 2022