This role will support various financial planning, reporting and operations functions for Two Sigma IQ including:
● Financial planning and budgeting for business unit reporting, which includes customized analysis to present segment profitability, performance metrics, and key partner relationships in conjunction with customer billing.
● Coordinate and review monthly financial results, while tracking relative to budget, and communicate results to senior management and Two Sigma corporate teams.
● Modeling new business relationships and strategic scenarios, and presenting the impact on the current and future business models.
● Identifying opportunities to enhance processes, infrastructure and capabilities of the business in order to scale appropriately, including collaborating closely with the Two Sigma IQ business team in developing internal management reporting dashboards and key business metrics.
Qualifications and Skills
● 5 to 8 years of finance / accounting experience working with financial technology and services companies
● Understanding of metrics / KPIs for technology companies
● Strong analytical, modeling and problem solving skills
● Strong ability translating business requirements into financial planning framework
● Excellent communication skills and a collaborative working style
● Strong in Microsoft Excel (including building and supporting financial models), PowerPoint and reporting tools (e.g., Domo)
● Ability to bring operational and reporting best practices to a growing organization
● Outstanding academic background