Vlocity, Inc. is recruiting Sales Consultants to help sell our Insurance Vertical Industry Applications.
Our Sales Consultants will become deep product experts with Vlocity's Insurance Vertical Cloud Apps, and work with our account executives to develop sales strategies and solutions that address customers' areas of need in new and existing accounts. This role will support primarily Fortune 1000 clients and will require effective and dynamic software demonstration and communication skills.
You are experienced and comfortable working with deals at all stages of the sales cycle. You will be responsible for providing pre-sales/SC leadership to our most influential customers and prospects. You will be responsible for articulating the Vlocity vision and configuring and presenting software demonstrations that are both functionally compelling and business process relevant.
Prior experience working with Salesforce.com and or Siebel Industry Applications is a preferred, along with a deep industry expertise in our target vertical Insurance.
- Understand customer needs and develop high-quality presentations, proposals and software demonstrations that speak to these needs
- Work with the sales team to build, manage and maintain customer relationships
- Work closely with the Sales Director and Director of Solution Consulting to prioritize opportunities
- Be responsible for the 'technical win' by providing functionally complete and relevant demonstrations of Vlocity Vertical Cloud Apps
- Provide customer feedback to the product management and engineering teams to capture new customer requirements and enhancements
- Lead and collaborate with interdisciplinary project teams
- Provide recommendations for overcoming technical sales objections
- Bias to making those around you successful and are comfortable working as a team player and mentor
- Contribute to building a positive, can-do, high-performance culture
- You'll have a proven track record of successful delivery of customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations
- 10+ years of Insurance industry software sales or sales consulting
- Proven success as a sales consultant at other software companies
- Industry domain experience in Insurance is required
- Experience in small, agile sales teams and must enjoy the 'small company challenge
- Experience configuring and demonstrating the Salesforce.com Sales or Service Cloud Apps, or a similar leading CRM application is preferred
- Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative sales and development environment
Vertical Industry Expertise - Insurance
Experience in one or more of the following is desirable:
- P&C rating and quoting process
- Policy, Claim and Billing systems
- Insurance Rating Calculations for multiple lines of Insurance
- Insurance Digital Transformation projects
- Insurance Omni-Channel Service (Call Center and others)
- Digital Broker Solutions
- Digital Brokerage and Wholesaling
- Experience with the newest industry trends in Insurance
- Technical proficiency with salesforce (service cloud and force.com including APEX, VisualForce, Lightning)
- Good understanding of modern systems architecture including on-premise and cloud based systems
- Good understanding of modern web and mobile front-end systems including the tools, processes and technologies behind a company's digital strategy
- Expert knowledge of the complete sales lifecycle with extensive experience responding to sales RFIs/RFPs and configuring software demos at very high levels of quality
- Capability to translate business requirements into compelling software demonstrations
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills. High degree of confidence in presenting software demos and leading technical pre-sales discussions
Desired Certifications / Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business or a related field, or equivalent experience
Vlocity welcomes all. In our journey as a company -- and as individual Vlociters -- we recognize that our diversity is our strength. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including our decisions to recruit, hire, promote, transfer, discipline, or separate are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We provide accommodation for our Vlociters with disabilities both seen and unseen in the spirit and letter of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).