Field Marketing Representative
Highly profitable mutual insurance company has retained The Carlisle Group seeking to hire a talented Field Marketing Representative for the Columbia, MO area. This client facing role will be a key component towards continued growth in the Arkansas, Southern Illinois & Missouri, anticipated overnight travel 3 night per week in this assigned territory. The client is seeking an experienced Field Marketing Representative with depth of knowledge on soliciting independent insurance agents, driving revenue in those agencies, and being the key point of contact for the insurance carrier.
- Serve as the primary representative of the company to agents, client mutual's, and trade organizations in assigned states or territories.
- Represent the company to agents in assigned territory: Arkansas, Southern Illinois, and Missouri.
- Visit active agencies within given assigned territory at least 2 times per year.
- Develop and build agency force in existing territory to build mutually profitable business.
- Provide agent training such as: New agent/agency training; MI rating; Policy coverage; Company underwriting guidelines and requirements; Ordering informational reports (i.e. MVR's, CLUE, Credit); Claims handling (i.e. glass, towing, reporting requirements
- Be the agent's problem solver.
- Complete field trip report and distribute information on individual agency visits to improve agency communication and understanding within 5 days of visit. If follow ups is required, coordinate with appropriate departments.
- Distribute and review new products, coverage or services to the agency force.
- Develop and monitor agency/company marketing, advertising, co-op marketing.
- Develop and implement individual agency goal plans (i.e. written premium, production) with management to improve the profitability of the business for the agency and the company.
- Work with other departments on individual agency rehabilitation plans.
- Serve as liaison with company administration staff on new agency appointments.
- Represent the company at industry functions, trade shows and agency events.