A Charleston area insurance defense law firm seeks a highly experienced Litigation Paralegal for their thriving Charleston, SC office.
- 3+ years of experience with an insurance defense law firm.
- Law firm experiencerequired.
- Experience with large and complex litigation cases.
- A Bachelordegree and/or paralegal certificate.
- Experience with e-discovery and the technology involved in e-discovery.
- Case management software experience.
- MUST have the ability to review, organize and control case related documents.
- Highly proficient with computer technology.
- Trialexperience strongly preferred.
- Able to maintain a high volume case management load with extensive deadline calendars.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of the litigation process.
- Knowledge time billing software.
- Solid work history.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE FORWARD RESUMES