Our client is an A+ rated company and are rapidly expanding their footprint throughout the US. They are currently seeking a Coverage Analyst who is interested in working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
If you are focused on technology, are attentive to detail, enjoy the thrill of investigations and negotiations, then their team might be right for you!
- The Coverage Analyst is responsible for conducting coverage investigations for commercial liability, auto and property claims.
- Identifying coverage issues
- Drafting disclaimers, reservation of rights, recessions, no coverage letters, etc.
- Assigning panel counsel for litigated coverage matters
- Working closely with counsel on coverage matters
- Drafting coverage opinions
- Handling specialized projects as assigned by management
- Prior experience adjusting commercial liability, property and/or auto claims
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize