Insurance Claims Director - Property and Casualty
Job Title: Insurance Claims Director - Restoration
Location: Eagan, MN
Do you know the ins and outs of Property and Casualty Insurance and looking for the next step in your career – growing a highly effective Claims Department? Join an established, and rapidly-growing exterior restoration contractor in the next phase of our evolution. We’re growing, and you can too!
Check Out Our Benefits:
- Competitive salary – and we mean it! Help us reach our goals, and we’ll grow together
- 401k plan with employer match – we match 100% of your contribution up to 3%, and then keep on giving! You’ll get a 50% match after that, up to 5%
- Profit sharing opportunity
- Education reimbursement opportunity
- Paid time off + paid holidays
- Great health insurance, dental insurance, disability & life insurance, & more!
Could you be the next key addition to our team?
What We’re Looking For:
We have some aggressive and exciting growth goals, and we are on track to achieve them. We’re looking for an experienced Insurance Claims Manager who will be responsible for the process, growth and success of a high performance team. This position will report to our COO, and be responsible for evaluating current processes and systems, implementing change improving the performance of multi-state operations.
What Exactly Will You Be Doing? Good Question:
We’ll expect you to be able to:
- Establish and build out solutions and processes to support the quick and effective processing, approval and payment of Property and Insurance Claims.
- Represent the technical needs for the Claim’s department, working with the CTO and internal technical resources in the integration of systems
- Manage, directly and indirectly, a team of estimators and adjusters, mentoring and coaching as needed
- Manage effective cross-team and cross-department communication and collaboration
- Live and breathe the company’s core values, including Integrity, Ingenuity, & Service
This is what we expect you’ll be doing, but we are a dynamic, rapidly-growing company, and the reality is that every day will be different and you’ll never be bored!
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Strong technical understanding and experience working with multiple systems, including CRMs
- Extensive knowledge of insurers processes and communications; ability to navigate relationships and challenges with insurance company processes
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally
- Experience in management of a team and building out systems and processes as related to an Insurance Claims department
- Demonstrated self-motivation, discipline, strategic thinking, problem solving and decision making processes to achieve strong results
- A Bachelor’s degreepreferred; relevant experience in lieu of degree considered
Sounds Great, Right? Here’s What’s Next:
Apply now! If your experience is well aligned, we’ll be in touch ASAP to chat further about the role.
A Little About Us:
Learn about TalenTrust – helping clients find, keep and grow the best people
Read This New Book: Solve the People Puzzle
TalenTrust and our partners are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.