The Direct to Consumer Account Manager will use their knowledge of Ally Insurance products, technical expertise, and project management skills to establish and maintain relationships with our partners. As the primary contact, you will also manage ongoing system integration activities and ensure the success of our customers. The Account manager will coordinate with SME's on the team to provide assistance, training and consultative services to all partners.
- Act as the liaison between Partners and Ally insurance.
- Assist in identifying, communicating and recommending solutions to handle partner concerns.
- Identify training needs of personnel and engage appropriate SMEs from the Ally Insurance team
- Develop and provide best practice recommendations for DTC partners
- Provide support to triage and diagnose technical problems with partners and escalate as needed
- Assist the Project Management team (PMO) to launch partner experiences and interactions with Ally Insurance
- Provide Leadership with recommendations and observations to increase business with partner companies
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and Partner needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques to provide ongoing support to Partners
- Manage designated projects to completion
- Develops and maintain cooperative, collaborative and productive, team-driven relationships between the various departments and management team
- Promote effective communications and information exchange, within the team, across the business and functional areas examined and with the external audit firms utilized.
- Drive change across teams recognizing the challenges inherent to an established culture.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 5 + years in customer service or financial services industry is needed. At least 2 years leadership experiencepreferred.
- Ability to provide advice/direction in primary areas of expertise
- Leveraging technical expertise and relationships to contribute to strategy and drive business results
- Contribute to and manage projects
- Excellent sales skills