$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Denver, CO 80202
Industry: Energy & Utilities•
8 - 10 years
Posted 65 days ago
Designs, implements and supports electrical and control systems for well site production batteries, processing facilities such as gas plants, oil terminals and salt water disposal systems.
Interfaces with Operations I&E in support of field operations, maintenance and construction projects.
Supports all aspects of electrical and control system projects with Facilities Engineering team.
Supports field data communications systems, software applications systems, control networks, data acquisition systems, control systems and human machine interfaces.
Works with electrical utilities and REAs to plan and develop electrical infrastructure. Incumbent is viewed as a qualified, fully competent professional and has a strong logical approach to risk assessment and decision making.
· B.S. degree in Engineering
· At least eight years of industry experience
· Experience with medium and low voltage electrical systems
· Experience with electrical equipment and electrical rotating machinery in industrial facilities and/or pipelines.
· Experience with Programmable Logic Control Systems and Network Communications
· Experience with Gas Processing Facility Controls and Oilfield SCADA systems
· Knowledge of safety and environmental regulations and procedures associated with facilities
· Must be willing to travelDesigns, implements and supportselectrical and control systems for well site production batteries, processing facilities such as gas plants, oil terminals and salt water disposal systems.
Valid Through: 2019-9-13