Our Madison area client is in need of an Instrumentation and Controls Engineer.
- Assist with reviewing control system architecture, flow diagrams, process and instrumentation diagrams, control sequences, and design specifications.
- Create responsibility matrices, instrument indexes, BOMs and other project tools.
- Develop and/or review wiring schematics and control panel layout drawings.
- Review and report on equipment quotations, contractor bids, proposals, and technical submittals.
- Assist with specifying instrumentation including: various flow, level, pressure, and temperature measurement devices.
- Program and integrate HMIs and PLCs.
- Assist with designing, setting up, and performing system functionality tests on equipment in our manufacturing facility and at customer sites.
- Working with contractors, sub-contractors, and vendors and assisting with scheduling and project deadlines during installation.
- Performing onsite startup and validation of equipment.
- Validating programming, troubleshooting, and assisting with training customers.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline and 1 year of experience or an Associates degree with 5 years of experience.
- Experience with PLC programming, basic signal circuit design, and CAD software (AUTOCAD Electricalpreferred).
- Ability to travel up to 50 to 75% to customer facilities.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Days
- TravelPer Diem