Sales Revenues/Budgets: Meet/Exceed sales targets. Increasing sales by actively selling to end users. Supporting other specialists and representatives, and developing tactical plans to maximize revenues.
- Planning/Forecasting: To be accountable for their business for planning, forecasting and achievement of objectives, key performance indicators and revenue forecasts.
- Business/Markets: Drive and initiate development of new business opportunities and references. Increase number of strategic partnerships. Promotion of specialist area within market i.e. seminars/exhibitions.
- Customer focus: Maintain and develop relationships with key customers and references.
- Information systems: Utilize the CRM database to input and provide information that will increase effectiveness “in front of” the customer and aid sales.
- Communication: Organization of meetings/communicationchannels to ensure effective communication across business units.
- Minimum education: Bachelor of Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 5+ years sales experience. Proven track record.
- Proven experience of various techniques including PCR, RNA/DNA manipulation and analysis and NGS.
- Knowledge of relevant markets (i,e. instrumentation, diagnostic, genomics), molecular biological topics and products.
- Excellent communication skills at all business levels.
- Willingness to travel. Nationally for meetings and conferences. Regionally for day to day routine sales responsibilities. 3-4 days in the field and 1-2 days in the home office is expected.
- Preferred home office location in Vancouver.
- Territory to cover includes BC, AL, SK, MN.