Baton Rouge, LA AREA
Competitive salary + Excellent Benefits
Our client company is seeking an experience engineer to be responsible for specification, design and maintenance of the instrumentation for all plant operations and remote locations.
You must be willing to:
- Provide technical support for the maintenance/operation/troubleshooting of the plant's instrumentation systems/equipment
- Develop instrumentation/low voltage electrical equipment specifications/associated reliability improvements/upgrade plans
- Assists in the development of maintenance/operating procedures for instrumentation
- Maintain dialog with instrument networks/linkages/other plants/central engineering
- Investigate instrumentation equipment failures/determine root causes of failures/recommend corrective actions
Requirements (IF YOU DON'T HAVE THESE, DON'T APPLY)
- BSEE (MSEE preferred)
- Minimum 5 years' experience/strong technically/good communicator
- Knowledge of API guidelines for instrumentation
- Knowledge of Triconex Controls Systems/Modicon/Siemens/HIMA and/or other PLCs
- Knowledge of industry standards/regulations (e.g. ISA, NEC, IEEE)
Client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside of a header
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Are you a US citizen? Yes/No
Current salary?/Desired salary?
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business