Req Id 62001
The purpose of this position is to track and execute Instrumentation and electrical projects for reliability improvement.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Lead and track I&E Reliability sponsored project spend for the department.
- Complete monthly project spend forecasts reports
- Ensure projects on the LRP are tracked and prioritized
- Align projects in the LRP with the turnaround cycle
- Prepare and coordinate quarterly updates to the site leadership for the department project LRP’s
- Participate in the development and management of the department long range plans for electrical, instrumentation, and SIS systems.
- Developing defect elimination projects including reliability, maintenance cost and process improvements
- Obsolescence and Replacement Management
- Application of corporate and industry standards and procedures
- Lead and execute instrumentation and electrical capital and expense projects
- Develops project scopes.
- Generates and/or reviews, and approves instrumentation packages within asset area.
- Works to ensure proper design per engineering standards and guidelines of I&E and control systems.
- Support HRO's development of technical competencies by:
- Mentoring less experienced engineers and co-ops, participate in on-boarding process
- Perform discipline specific training to other engineers, discipline craft, and operations
- Ensure integrity of engineering records associated with I&E projects responsible:
- Ensuring data management system (such as SAP, Intools, Engineering Drawings, etc.) are updated per the MOC process
- Ensuring proper MOC practices are followed for all changes
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 6 years of engineering experience in a plant or refinery setting.
- Has developed conceptual and practical expertise; integrates knowledge of best practices