Pediatrics - Newborn
The Department of Pediatrics – Newborn is seeking a qualified candidate to provide quality patient care.
Direct patient Care related activities:
- Provide clinical coverage for newbornnursery, labor and delivery, Level 2 nursery.
- Attend morning and evening rounds.
- Diagnose and treat critically ill patients, and other related newborn medicine services at TCH community hospital affiliations and occasionally provide direct patient care at a Texas Medical Center Level 3 or Level 2 Newborn Intensive Care Unit Night Call.
- Provide night coverage from home for the community site assigned.
- Provide a 30 min response time if required.
- Assist in training and education of allied personnel, fellows, and medical students.
- Attend conferences to obtain CME’s.
- Complete medical charts in a timely manner.
- Minimum Education: M.D.
- Minimum Certification/Licensure: Licensed by the Texas Medical Board.