- Functions/Duties of PositionClinical Activities (not related to teaching or research): Plans and supervises student lab and/or clinical experiences or practical based on teaching assignment.
- Scholarly Activities (research/writing, abstracts, grant supported work, presentations, etc.): Participates in scholarly activities based on faculty rank.
- Education Activities (include types of teaching and types of student taught): Provides effective didactic instruction based on teaching assignment using appropriate instructional technologies to ensure that course outcomes are met. Participates collaboratively in the development, implementation, and evaluation of curriculum. Mentors and advises students.
- Service Activities: These activities could include faculty meetings, committee membership, professional activities and other responsibilities as assigned by the Program or Academic Director. Participates in faculty governance; additional engagement based on rank.
- Administrative Activities: As negotiated.
- Other Activities: The appointee shall provide services as assigned by the supervisor in furtherance of the university's missions and goals of teaching, research, patient care, outreach and public service.
Note, depending on experience, this position may suit someone wishing to retain some clinical (community based) aspects to their role as part of the OHSU Inter-professional Care Access Network project.
- Job RequirementsEducation: (Degree dependent on academic program type and rank of position.) Masters degree in nursing required; doctorate preferred.
- Registrations, Certifications and/or Licenses: (Current licensure & certifications could be required depending on position and academic program.) Oregon RN license and current CPR card required.
- Experience: (Experience dependent on academic program type and rank of position.) Three years of clinical practice experience required; teaching experience at the baccalaureate level or higher preferred.