Minimum/General Experience At least Six (6) years of experience in Instructional Systems or related field. An additional two (2) years of this experience is required if the individual only possesses a Bachelor’s Degree as described below. Functional Responsibility Position Description/Tasks to be Performed:
Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. May supervise others.
- Serves as Lead Instructional Systems Specialist developing programs of instruction in occupational specialties or fields
- Designs and develops effective instructional programs, training literatures and measurements for military and civilian students
- Develops and implements projects designed to establish improved procedures and baselines for the technical training process with minimal guidance
- Creates new master instructional plans and modifies existing plans and conducts task analyses for the training programs
- Works with subject matter experts and existing course materials, designing and developing the instructional analysis, paper-based instructional materials, accompanying support materials such as workbooks and instructors guides
- Performs instructional analysis to identify training performance objectives; being involved I each phase of the analysis as a quality assurance subject matter expert
- Generates or modifies multi-media and computer-based training plans with assistance from other team subject matter experts while developing the accompanying lessons that use the media.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Must be a US Citizen
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
Minimum Education Master’s Degree in Education, Instructional Systems, or related field from an accredited program with at least 6 years of experience or Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Instructional Systems, or related field from an accredited program with at least 8 years of experience.