Fidelity Technologies Corporation is seeking an Instructional Systems Developer III for its Department of Defense (DoD) program in Yuma, Arizona.
- Duties include:Perform oversight for the Revision and Maintenance (R&M) of existing courseware and document control of courseware revised by ISDI, ISDII, Assessment ISD, and ISD/Editor(s);
- Perform oversight of the Course Catalog development;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience Required:Possess documented experience with MAWTS-1 training (i.e. a tour of duty or direct employment in support), which may be substituted for experience on a day-for-day basis (i.e. a 3-year tour of duty for three (3) years of experience).
- Possess documented military experience as SME and instructor qualifications .
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups.
- Working knowledge of LMS and the measurement of training effects.