Position Title: Instructional Designer
Position Number: 270441
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
Desired Skill Set:
Adobe Captivate, Agile, Content, Instructional Design
Learning Experience Designer I
Duration: 12 Months
Location: CA, Remote
• The use of this job is limited to the Human Resources business unit. If you believe this to be the best match for your position, please consult with your Human Resources partner prior to using this job (HRBP should work with Compensation).
• Responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating comprehensive learning solutions.
• Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Interacts with stakeholders to ensure validity and usability of learning solution.
• Conducts needs analysis and evaluates effectiveness of learning solutions.
• Collaborates with others in the Learning & Development organization to ensure all learning objects adequately correlate and cross-reference each other for a seamless learning experience.
• Uses approved standards for all learning objects.
• Participates in project teams and informal learning activities, including leading relatively small efforts.
• Requires BA/BS in related field; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Agile methodology, Camtasia, Storyline, Quizmaker, FS Pro, performance support tools, Rapid ID, fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.