The Instructional Designer is responible for designing learning solutions for both internal associates and external customers. The Instructional Designer analyzes content, identifies target audiences and develops appropriate instructional strategies to enable customer success. The Instructional Designer creates and deliver face-to-face and webinar-based instructor led courses. The designer regularly interacts with indivduals of varying backgrounds and skillsets.
60-80internalassociates and 70,000 external customers. The breakdown of duties is approximately80% instructionaldesign and20% training.
• Analyzes content, target audience, job tasks, and learner environment to identify appropriate instructional strategies and define learning objectives
• Works with business partners and Subject Matter Experts (SME's) to create collaborative customer-centric solutions
• Develops training materials including presentations, instructor and participant guides, classroom activities, practice exercises, and handouts that meet the needs of adult learners in a training environment
• Conducts reviews of deliverables for instructional quality and soundness
• Creates and establishes curriculum development and deployment timelines
• Designs and develops assessment tools that measure mastery of course materials and evaluate ability to perform job-related tasks
• Provides analyses to determine root causes and develop solutions
• Creates and conducts instructor-led and webinar courses
• Trains and communicates with diverse individuals
• Participates in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for software releases
• Minimum of five years instructional design/curriculum development experience
• Minimum of two years teaching or training (software products preferred)
• Adult Learning Principles
• Strong conceptual skills and a good understanding of all technical aspects of instructional design
• Basic skills in MS Office Suite, Snag It
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
• Organized and detail oriented to manage multiple projects / facets of position at the same time
• Ability to self-train on a variety of software systems
• Ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
Req/Job ID: 927361BR