Adobe Captivate Instructional Designer - Dallas
The Instructional Designer is responsible for creating, designing, modifying, enhancing and implementing a diverse array of complex instructional design projects for the purpose of improving the performance of individuals and groups in the organization.
Courses will include instructor-led, distance learning, web-based eLearning, and computer-based learning.
- Performs needs analysis; estimates timeline and resources; designs courses; administers production, quality control and implementation.
- Develops instructional design by researching and evaluating learning technologies and methods; evaluates and selects instructional approaches.
- Ensures courseware development activities are delivered with high quality and within efficient timelines.
- Identifies training requirements by conferring with the training team, managers and employees; study required organizational outcome.
- Constructs instructional materials by creating and assembling materials, aids, references and resources.
- Evaluates instructional design by measuring changes in organization results and surveying managers, employees and training professionals.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in Training.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in instructional design.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience with Adobe Captivate 3 and 4, or comparable software.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience with MS Office Suite.
- Minimum one (1) yearexperience with Photoshop.
- Experience in multiple forms of training delivery methodologies preferred. Background in education or training environment preferred.
- Certification in Adobe eLearning Suite or equivalent instructional design tool preferred.
- Familiarity with adult learning techniques preferred.
- Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- Cross-functional collaboration skills.