CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is seeking experienced Instructional Systems Designers (ISDs).
Candidate must possess an active TS/SCI with poly security clearance to be eligible for this role. A successful candidate must have experience in designing course curricula, analyzing training needs, conducting needs/gap assessments, and identifying learning objectives. The work is located in the Northern Virginia area.
Instructional Designer to support the execution of the Customer’s instructional design process. A summary of tasks involved is as follows:
- Determine the learning need, the appropriate learning outcomes, and the most appropriate instructional methodologies based on adult learning theory.
- Identify information gaps and potential sources of information from which to obtain data and develop a data collection strategy and schedule.
- Design concepts should demonstrate an advanced understanding of instructional design models and learning theory, be technically sound, and consider possible constraints such as resources and capabilities given the customer environment.
- Document needs assessment findings to include recommendations to be used by the client.
- Design, develop and deliver instructional materials for instructor and student use in approved formats such as visuals, handouts and reference guides.
- Ability to develop and support a project-based learning approach.
- Create and analyze Levels 1 through Level 3 training evaluations.
- Participate in any formative evaluation events scheduled by the Customer or support client events as directed.
- Must hold an active Top Secret/SCI clearance with polygraph
- A Bachelor’s degree in instructional systems design or related major and 10 years of work experience in any of the following areas: instructional design, instructional technology, experiential adult learning, or a closely related field.
( Exceptional candidates do not require a graduate degree, but must be able to demonstrate ISD expertise through some combination of education, project work, and/or years of experience)