Definition of Class
This position provides resources for faculty and students involved in online and distance learning while developing and supporting the instructional and curriculum design. The incumbent develops, implements, and supports online instructional designers through design, revision and process development.
Examples of Work Performed
- Provides strategic planning for asynchronous online instructional design.
- Assists in duties required for accreditation such as participation in planning, data collection, and reports.
- Develops resources and processes promoting learning in an asynchronous online environment.
- Develops and coordinates the process for course development and revisions.
- Creates supporting documentation for course revisions.
- Analyzes data to determine integration of new technologies into existing courses.
- Designs, develops, and delivers training programs and t