Responsible for establishing and meeting plan goals to our corporate retirement plan clients, as well as building and managing a portfolio of high net worth individual clients.
Focus will be on handing plan sponsor and employee education of 401(k), 403(b) and 457 plans as well as handling plan design and investment review functions. This position has a wide-range of decision making authority.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Analyze assigned client retirement plans to determine the strengths and weaknesses
· Assist plan fiduciaries establish purpose and goal of retirement plan
· Develop and implement a customized educationcampaign to reach established goals
· Provide accountability to goals through regular measurement and reporting
· Effectively communicate and deliver education to plan participants to help them prepare for a successful retirement, both financial and non-financial goals.
· Thoroughly understand and comply with the Pension Protection Act of 2006.
· Identify and work sales leads and opportunities to grow portfolio management services.
· Provide on-going portfolio management services and hourly advisory services.
· Work closely with other departments (ERISA, Investment and Vendor) to provide a high level of client service, developing loyal clients.
· Be a thought leader in the area of retirement planeducation and advice.
- FINRA 6 & 63 preferred.