Institutional Product Manager - Family Office ( Single / Multi ) channel
MCM’s unique data-driven methodology and technology has the potential to deliver a suite of unique and differentiated investment products and solutions. We are looking for an individual who is excited about our core proposition and is able to communicate it effectively to Family Offices. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:??
- Growing assets under management within the channel
- Assuming ownership and managing interactions with prospects/clients through all phases of the sales cycle (acquisition, investment, and retention)
- Proactively researching new client relationships in a systematic manner and prioritizing engagements?
- Introducing MCM to prospects, communicating the firm’s core proposition and educating prospects?
- Drafting and updating client presentations, pitch books, summary presentations, in addition to other sales/business development related collateral
- Developing strong relationships and mining for new business opportunities
- Exploring other partnership types that could generate revenue for the firm
- Participating in family office industry groups in a business development capacity
- Attending family office networking events and family office conferences in a business development capacity
- BA/BS with strong record of academic achievement?
- 5+ years of experience in strategy, business development, or a sales management role, preferably for a financial services, investment products or advisory service business?
- Measurable success in the Family Office channel
- Series 65/66 license holder or commitment to obtain the license/s within 30 days
- Strong organizational and project management skills?
- Excellent interpersonal skills, teamwork orientation?
- High energy level, ability to multitask, strong work ethic?
- Resourceful self-starter, able to bring projects to conclusion?
- Effective communicator, verbally and through well-organized, concise reports?
- Proficiency in use of Excel, Word, Power Point, Salesforce, or similar sales management tool, or ability to become proficient quickly ?
- Enthusiasm about working in a smaller, entrepreneurial organization
- High degree of professional integrity
- Ability to travel