Virtual / Travel
Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
11 - 15 years
Posted 181 days ago
Retirement & Personal Wealth Solutions (RPWS) serves the core financial needs of individual clients and plan participants by connecting our capabilities across the firm. RPWS is responsible for the development and execution of a comprehensive set of personal wealth and retirement products and services through Banking, Merrill Edge and Advisory channels. RPWS provides tools and content that enables financial advisors and bankers to help their client’s live better financial lives.
• Responsible for driving Health Benefit Solutions (HSA/FSA) growth across a specified geographic region (West Coast) to retirement clients. ( minimum 3500 employee institutional customers )
o HBS includes: Health Savings Accounts (HSA), Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA), Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Incentive Accounts
• Prepares and delivers client presentations from discovery to finals stage, and offers guidance through the on-boarding process to ensure an optimal client transition experience
• Effectively manages multiple facets of the sales process including meeting coordination, RFP responses, product comparisons, proposals, follow-up items/activities, etc.
• Engages in business development activities with Advisors to promote the benefits of retirement plan business, construct strategic prospecting plans and prepare Advisors for effective client engagement from point-of-sale through the duration of the relationship
• Engages with Advisory leaders to best align activities with shared goals and optimize business results through a collaborative partnership
• May assist in maintaining client relationships, perhaps with relationship management and/or plan administration staff.
• Develops relationships with key BAML stakeholders to drive issue resolution and deliver marketplace intelligence to assist with product evolution
• 10+ years of Retirement Industry sales experience and a proven track record in sales and revenue generation
• Expertise in Health Benefit Solutions required, knowledge of multiple retirement plan products and platforms, such as Defined Contribution Plans, Defined Benefits, Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation a plus.
• Develop tightly integrated partnerships ML Institutional Retirement team to drive sales by leveraging existing bank client relationships and help educate these sales teams to actively promote products.
• Strong written communication, professional presentation and meeting management skills.
• Able to lead change and integrate work across delivery channels and customer segments in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment
• Client focused to ensure that customer needs are built into solutions and processes.
• Results driven and metrics focused
• Professional demeanor, mature and decisive with highly versatile interpersonal skills
• Thorough knowledge of the retirement plan industry and competition is required
• Self-starter with ability to work with minimal hands-on direction.
Job number: 18030384