The Institutional Client Service Manager is responsible for handling client inquiries and requests, preparing standard and ad-hoc client reporting, and managing operational activities related to client accounts. This role requires a solid understanding of the asset management business, collaboration with a variety of departments, and excellent client service skills.
- Communicate directly with clients and consultants as a primary liaison
- Collaborate with senior level account managers to support mutually assigned client relationships
- Respond to client inquiries or other requests for information
- Prepare and deliver standard and ad-hocreporting
- Liaise with other departments (Sales/Marketing, Operations, Compliance, Legal, Accounting) to respond to client questions, coordinate transactions, and provide information in response to client needs/requests
- Manage and process client-related administrative or operational requirements
- Identify ways of creating efficiencies/improving processes
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of relevant experience
- Solid working knowledge and understanding of capital markets; experience with fixed income
- A self-starter who takes initiative and can work independently
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Well organized and able to prioritize multiple requests from a variety of sources
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Prior experience supporting sub-advised mutual fund accounts.