Thank you for your interest in a career at Regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career --- a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored for a set period of time. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
At Regions the Institutional Services Area Manager manages Trust Officers and other team members who are responsible for setting up and administering trust accounts, retaining client relationships, and developing these relationships to their fullest potential by cross-selling financial services.
- Assigns accounts and ensures relationships are managed according to fiduciary policies and procedures so satisfactory audits and service standards are met
- Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training, and developing trust team members
- Responsible for new business development and retention of existing clients
- Acts as resource to answer questions, review documents, and negotiate fees
- May also manage account relationships
- Manages revenue up to $1MM
This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
This position is incentive eligible.
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of ten (10) years of trust experience
- Advanced degree
- Previous management experience
Skills and Competencies
- Subject matter expert in trust principles and capital markets securities matters relating to the administration of bond issues, escrows, and custody accounts
- Proven and effective sales techniques
- Experience and skills as a coach and leader
- Excellent oral, written and organizational skills
- Skilled in applicable computer software, e.g., Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, etc. and Corporate Trust related systems
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships internally and externally