Work Location : Atlanta
As a member of the Projects team, you will be spearheading the installation of our products. The successful candidate will be able to plan installations in cost and time effective manner. He will be able to align various teams towards one goal. He will ensure that installation managers are given clear targets and have all the resources at their hands to execute projects within timelines. Implementation Lead should be able to break tasks into series of steps and divide available resources in an optimized manner. He should be able to take decisions quickly and have inclination towards problem solving rather than coming up with stop gap solution
1. Creating installation plans for different products and implementing those within specified costs and timelines
2. Ensuring that installation team has well defined targets and all necessary resources to achieve those targets
3. Creating feedback loop for the design, SCM and productions teams based on installation observations
4. Creating and executing processes for smooth handover to the Support and Maintenance team
5. Managing the installation costs
6. Devising mechanism for sharing installation reports and tracking installation metrics
7. Timely evaluation of installation managers' performance
8. Training and skill enhancement of installation team
1. 6+ years of experience as a Installation Manager or at equivalent position
2. Experience in automating warehouse management preferred.
3. Inclination towards defining and implementing processes
4. Experience of leading large teams is mandatory
5. Strong business acumen, excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
6. Meticulous planning ability
7. Ability to interact with cross-functional and international teams.
8. Bachelors Degree in Engineering (preferably, Mechanical or Electrical)
9. Strong sense of ownership, empathy and adherence to timelines
80000 (Inclusive of 10% Bonus) USD