Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 173 days ago
• Accountable for general Safety.
• Participates to the sales/installation hand-over and validates the term of the order received from the customer together with the salesperson.
• To enter, schedule, follow up, bill and collect all new jobs/projects.
• Accuracy and timeliness for job entry and invoicing. Customer satisfaction in regards to invoicing, receiving documentation, communications in a timely fashion. High level coordination of job folder process.
• Accountable for use of correct KONE installation methods throughout the installation.
• Responsible for administrative activities of the project including daily human resource management (absences, time sheet review/approvals) and reports project progress (schedule, installation hours, budget and risks) to his superiors.
• Responsible for maintaining project documentation.
• Updates information to company management systems (Total Service).
• Collaborates with Accounts payable / Controlling to ensure site activities are planned and executed in accordance with contractual payment terms and actual payments received.
• Maintains contact with the customers: builder, general Contractor, Architect, Owner, and consultants during negotiation, manufacturing, installation and turnover phases.
• Develops and fosters communication within Installation group, including effective problem resolution.
• Establishes and maintains positive public relations to promote a reputation of quality for KONE NDB – NC (New Door Business – New Construction).
• Review Folders for required information. Enter all necessary data into Total service. Contact customer upon first entering of the job. Set up job folder. Determine how the customer requires invoicing. Set up content for contract customers. Determine any additional specific invoicing procedures for each customer to streamline payment process. (Waivers, certified payroll, etc.)
• Knowledge of the install process to better communicate with the customer and salesperson and team leaders. Manage stressful and sometimes chaotic situations effectively and efficiently. Stay focused on the task at hand - don't allow for distractions. Multi-tasking the various requests and work load for and creating a positive atmosphere and work environment.
• Degree on Business Management or equivalent experience may be substituted for degree.
• 5+ years progressive management experience (including managing people, budgets, planning, etc.) in construction.
• 3+ years with Customer Service Experience.
• General Project Management methodology and tool knowledge experience.