A career in our Innovation Development practice, within Innovation services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients' redesign, redefine, and redeploy their assurance and/or tax departments to be a strategic asset across the enterprise. You'll focus on assisting clients as they incorporate increased automation, machine learning, data & analytics, Open Source technologies into their processes to deliver better quality output and contribute more strategically to organisational decision making. Our team helps our clients create a guided path to innovation by developing the right methods that generate insight based ideas, and to select, produce and commercialise the most valuable and viable results. You’ll focus on software driven innovation strategy, software technology diligence, operating model design, software product planning and management, and software architecture and cloud strategy.
As a Director, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
CPA, Member of Bar, or one of the following; Enrolled Agent, PhD - Computer Science/Information Science (OR STEM Equivalent), Professional Certification in Project Management (PMP), Six Sigma Black Belt (Lean, Green, Black, Master), Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), Microsoft Certified Professional Developer, Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA), Certified Software Tester (CSTE), UX Certificate - Nielson Norman Group, Certified Analytics Professional (CAP) or equivalent institutional Data Science Program, Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Developer (JAVA, SQL, SAP), Lotus Professional Certification, Certified Software Quality Analyst (QAI), Certified Software Quality Test Engineer (QAI), Masters - Computer Science/Information Science, Oracle Certified Professional, Professional Certification in Business Analysis, Certified Compensation Professional, Global, Remuneration Professional, Technology Specialist: Adobe Technologies, or Technology Specialist: IBM Technologies.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Information Technology
Additional Educational Preferences:
Other STEM related fields of study may be considered
Demonstrates thought leader-level knowledge with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in the following areas:
- Utilizing Oracle into projects, in addition to knowledge of other RDBMS solutions (e.g. MS SQL, Ingres, MySQL);
- Utilizing and applying cloud database design into projects including AWS and/or Azure as well as knowledge of big data solutions (Hadoop, Spark, or any NoSQL);
- Leading major information management programs;
- Operationalizing data governance and data quality;
- Utilizing and applying the major big data solutions and products available in the market into projects;
- Creating and deploying industry leading practices and methodologies;
- Managing and leading technical big data teams;
- Utilizing and applying data modeling and/or predictive modeling into projects; and,
- Working with Partners, Staff, and Clients to assess needs, provide assistance, and resolve problems, using excellent problem-solving skills, verbal/written communication, and the ability to explain technical concepts.