Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Effectively manage multiple projects related to Crown’s Insite suite of current and future product offerings.
- Work closely with the appropriate support representatives including Crown Insite District Technology Support Managers and Crown Insite Support Managers to ensure resource availability and allocation along withcoordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Follow established communication schedules to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization and customer participants on the progress of the project.
- This position requires a Four-year college degree in Electronics, Information Technology, Engineering or Project Management and a minimum of three years of industry experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal, organizational, analytical and presentation skills are required.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities as well as ability to organize and prepare information in concise forms to management is also required.
Occasional travel is necessary