Insights Senior Manager, Connected Enterprise Group
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways noother company can. We transform lives through innovative products andtechnology.
Searching for your dream job? AtLinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.LinkedIn aspires to be an essential partner to the companies that leverage our products and solutions. The Connected Enterprise Group works withLinkedIn’s top clients and spans all areas of the enterprise: across Talent Acquisition,Marketing, Sales, Learning & Development, and Employee Engagement. WithinLinkedIn, our Insights team leveragesLinkedIn’s unique data assets to closely support ourinternal sales & field marketing teams and all our corporate customers. We build products and algorithms that power go-to-market decisions and actions for our sales and marketing team. We prototype and build the next innovations in data-driven products and solutions for our customers to fuel growth and engagement. We develop data-driven narratives to help our clients around the world understand value and realize success. Our goal is to create data-driven insights to power the world’s most effective go to market engine.
Now, here is the really exciting part...
- LinkedIn is looking for a world class Insights leader for our Connected Enterprise Group. Are you a data-driven leader with experience building high-performing teams? Do you appreciate the immense value LinkedIn’s proprietary professional data can help unlock? Do you get energized by the challenge of thinking about scaling data-driven solutions and products at massive scale?
- As the leader of this strategic, analytical, small but mighty, badass team, you will be at the forefront of growing and scaling a mission driven business focused on helping companies and professionals realize the power of learning and development
- You will have the opportunity to be the ‘public face’ of Insights at LinkedIn for the industries and clients you work with. It’s your job to find the most compelling messages our data are showing and share them with leaders in the industry.
- AtLinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works and take us up on ourinvestments in developing you. Wewant toinvestin you and your career to make you better than you’ve ever been.
- Hiring, leading and developing a world-class, high performing global Insights team: this role spans account-specific analytics support and developing internal data-fueled products and sales productivity tools
- Being a core member of the Connected Enterprise Group leadership team and operating cross-functionally to contribute to and drive mission-critical decisions for a rapidly growing business line
- Creating and communicating a shared vision for Connected Enterprise Insights
- Demanding excellence through example, coaching, developing and inspiring others; foster a positive and values-driven team culture
- Playing a central role in harnessing the power of our data assets to establish LinkedIn as the world’s premier go-to-market company
- Partnering closely with sales, marketing, product, and engineering to embed insights across functions
- Engaging in speaking opportunities in the industry to enhance LinkedIn’s reputation and brand and to fuel our clients’ success
- 1/4travel (domestic +international) isrequired: Insights team in 9 offices across 3 continents
- 10+years in roles dealing with large data sets and analytics/insights
Leadershipexperience: 2+years leading analytical teams
- Roles of increasing responsibility over last 10 years
- Leading large global teams
- Highly analytical: You’re an analytical ninja, with experience decomposing and solving real world business problems, ideally building/using advanced Excel models.
- A passion for technology, data and LinkedIn
- Top performer “star” history: performance ratings in top bucket/category at prior employers
- You are equal parts driven & data-driven: your work tattoo would say “data-driven decisions”
- Data-based storyteller at scale: 3+ years in heavily data-driven environment, preferably with insights as your team’s product (e.g., analytics, research, strategy consulting)
- You like LinkedIn a good deal as an individual - you’re a power user - but get really animated when thinking about the potential of its data in a sales, product, and marketing environment
- Bias to action: impact-focused mindset to move business forward very quickly
- Strong executive presence: ability to influence at the C -level
- High integrity, team-focused approach: collaboration skills to build alliances across company
- Preference for similar experience: e.g., analytics, marketing, or product at consumer web company
- MBA preferred but not required