LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for an Insights Manager to join our team, which fuels the Marketing Solutions business with relevant and actionable insights. You will be responsible for leading and developing a world-class team of 6-8 Insights Analysts, closely partnering with stakeholders in the advertising sales team and cross-functional teams, engaging with LinkedIn customers, and driving Insights initiatives.
- Lead a world-class, high performing Insights team across multiple offices
- Demand excellence through example, coaching, developing and inspiring others. Foster a positive and values-driven team culture
- Collaborate closely with other parts of the Insights team (other regions, our Tools & Programs team, counterparts in other business lines) to operate as a seamless global Insights organization.
- Effectively source, interview and hire a strong team as needed
Drive the business
- Help define and execute the analytics roadmap to provide insights that fuel our Marketing Solutions business
- Effectively manage several senior stakeholder relationships across sales and cross-functional teams
- Embed insights throughout LinkedIn's business by personally representing Insights in internal meetings and select customer meetings, and by partnering closely with sales, marketing and our cross-functional teams
- Lead key Insights initiatives to support the achievement of Insights and Marketing Solutions objectives
- Drive external Insights thought leadership by working with Marketing and PR and speaking at external events as needed
- 5+ years of digital marketing work experience
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Strong executive presence with an ability to influence at the Director+ level and experience presenting to executive stakeholders
- Experience leading teams in a highly cross-functional environment
- Expertise in marketing and advertising
- Knowledge of quantitative research and data analytics
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, innovative environment