$80K — $100K *
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
We’re looking for an Insights Lead to join our growing organization in Los Angeles. As a key member of our Content team, you will work to drive user engagement and deepen our understanding of the content landscape. You will use this understanding and insight to help us refine our approach to partnerships with creators, public figures, and publishers and to support critical content initiatives. This is a highly cross-functional role, and you will collaborate across orgs like Data and Business Insights, Global Business Solutions, Product, Marketing, User Growth, and more.
- Translate content trends, creator/partner performance, and market analysis into actionable recommendations. These insights will be used to inform internal strategy, provide compelling directional feedback about partner content, and craft external best practices.
- Drive cross-functional collaboration across content, product, engineering, and marketing teams, helping inform the product vision and ensuring strategic alignment on growth and engagement initiatives
- Monitor in-app trends and data sources, drawing insights to drive adoption and creation from high value brands and talent.
- Pitch projects, A/B tests, and product innovations designed to stimulate audience growth and develop deeper business relationships with partners
- Influence and develop standardized reporting processes and act as a spokesperson for the Content team in collaborative business groups. Guide development of self-serve analytical tools for internal collaborators and high-value partners.
- 7+ years experience in audience development and/or content insights within similar industry
- Experience translating data into insights, creative strategy and/or format development
- Strong analytical skillset, including comfort with Excel, Python, SQL
- Highly organized, proactive project manager
- Excellent communication and data conceptualization skills, ability to represent the company and product in internal and external settings
- Data-driven mindset and strong analytical skills; ability to interpret data, identify problems, and develop constructive solutions
- Passion for digital content consumption and industry/market research
- Understanding of popular culture (entertainment, music, trends, media) and storytelling.
Valid through: 8/14/2020