The I&A Director will be responsible for co-owning communication and implementation of the organization’s business strategy with an assigned team and participates in and communicates the execution of the business plan. This role owns a major client and account team strategy along with relationships and satisfaction for the client’s analytics programs.
- Directs and controls the activities of a broad functional area (I&A) within the company to include planning, staffing, budget and expenses management; Leads I&A client specific business analyst team of 15+ in addition to include 4 client Business Leads.
- Owns training identification and strategy for the I&A team (hard and soft skills). Partners with Data Lead, Central Lead, and Research Lead on execution.
- Develops and maintains the team culture in a way that stays true to agency core values.
- Owns financial management of the assigned client business in partnership with CAO/SVP and Finance team.
- Leads specific client organic business development.
- Collaborates with Data Lead, Central Program Lead, and Research Lead to develop and deliver analytics/research offerings based on client needs and expectations.
- Participates in and helps inform solutions development and organizational evolution.
- Participates in and helps inform execution of I&A business plan; Regularly interacts with executives and/or major customers to include negotiation or influencing decisions regarding matters of significance.
- Owns the specific Client & Account Team strategy, relationships and satisfaction including serving as the senior consultant for client specific analytics programs
- Erroneous decisions will have a serious impact on the overall success of functional, division, or company operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or similar applicable field is required; Master’s degree is highly preferred.
- 7-10 years of Data Analytics team management experience required.
- Extensive experience in all I&A disciplines, client management and engagement experience is preferred
- Proven success in managing large teams or multiple accounts preferred.
- Ability to inspire their team through career and personal development.
- Solid organizational and project management skills.
- Self-motivated and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities and tight deadlines in order to manage creative capacity.
- Possess exceptional communications skills.
- Client and business environment: Customer service orientation is a must. Job pressure may exist from requirement of handling multiple tasks.
- Must be able to work more than 40 hours per week on occasion
- Experience working globally or with colleagues in multiple locations
- Strong presentation and consulting skills along with the ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.