The purpose of this role is to ensure value capture for customers purchasing AdvantEdge Analytics (AEA) products, particularly Reporting & Performance Management (RPM) and Predictive Analytics (PA). The Insight Activation (IA) Manager will lead a team of professionals dedicated to ensuring our customers understand and drive value from our products and services, including the development of their execution strategy which could be done by the financial institution internally, done by AEA on their behalf, or a combination of both. The IA Manager will have significant responsibility for the overall post-implementation credit union experience, engagement, and successful execution results. They will work closely with the product leaders throughout the organization on developing and executing product value capture strategies, providing the voice of the customer into the organization, on-going support, and increase product adoption. Work Location: Madison, WI preferred or anywhere in the continental United States (open to considering remote/home-office based candidates)
- Accountable for executing on the strategies and goals for Insight Activation across AEA, including activities occurring in sales/implementation to enable that vision.
- Serve as a key stakeholder, providing input on the Insight Activation road map and strategy.
- Develop and lead a strong team consisting of analytical, CU operations, marketing, and data talent. Hire, on-board, coach, develop and provide performance management for a high functioning team.
- Lead regular coaching and development sessions with direct reports.
- Build and maintain strong collaborative partnership with CMG / AEA product areas, particularly predictive analytics, Reporting and Performance Management, Integrated Value Proposition, and/or areas also offering similar services to the credit union marketplace.
- Lead and/or present in discussions with senior credit union leaders, from pre-sales through campaign execution.
- Represent Insight Activation value capture perspective and activities to internal stakeholders.
- Proactively gather ‘Voice of Customer’ and market insight from credit union leaders to inform future product enhancements, extensions and mix for optimal AEA offering.
- Strengthen AdvantEdge Analytics brand through ensuring positive credit union experience and broadcasting the value of AdvantEdge Analytics’ products.
- Attend check-ins with credit union senior leaders as they relate to value capture activities and campaign execution.
- Plan and manage budget for Insight Activation team.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Insurance or related field or an equivalent trade-off of related professional work experience.
- 8+ years of financial industry experience, marketing, sales, or product management.
- 5+ years supervisory experience strongly preferred, in the insurance or financial services industry.
- Credit union experience a plus, including leading campaign execution strategies within the credit union or credit union operations.
- Experience in developing and leading a high caliber team of individual able to execute on the set strategy and goals.
- Excellence in relationship management, including dynamic communication across levels and stakeholder groups.
- Experience developing, leading and managing across multiple business areas such as sales, operations, product and marketing.
- In-depth business knowledge of CUNA Mutual products and services, AEA strategic plans, product, and operations a plus.
- Proven success and experience in collaborating and influencing multiple functions and groups to achieve desired goals.
- Proven ability to prioritize, lead, and manage multiple projects and tasks to successful completion; strong project management experiencerequired.
- Ability to influence without authority while being decisive in management of multiple competing stakeholder groups, both internal and external.
- Basic technical knowledge of predictive analytics, RPM and data warehouse solutions.
- Travel may be required up to 35%.
Job Id: R-003651