JOB DESCRIPTION: The candidate will provide services focused on operational initiatives in accordance with the mission objectives and specific requirements. Personnel will research individuals to determine any insider threat risk /or connections to derogatory information with possible national security concerns. Perform the objective evaluation of intelligence and data related to who may pose an insider threat. Write clear, concise and timely intelligence products that identify, analyze and collate disparate pieces of information. Define critical intelligence topics and initiate comprehensive or unique research efforts on topics as related to extensive or speculative analytical projects. They will also assist in the development of administrative and organizational policies and procedures.
- Must have current Top Secret, SCI, and SI, TK G, and HUMINT (HCS) control systems
- B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent experience in a related field. Degrees in economics or statistics are preferred.
- 6+ or more years of prior experience employed with a USIC agency as a Special Agent, Case Officer, Counterintelligence Specialist, or Intelligence Analyst conducting counterintelligence investigations, or prior work experience in the security programs including 4+ years specialized experience as an intelligence analyst.
- Possess demonstrated capability in big data analytics, data modeling, or data science related to intelligence analysis.
- Possess knowledge and demonstrated competence working with the following:
- Software applications (Microsoft ACCESS, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, WORD, etc);
- Public source databases (i.e. Accurint, Lexis Nexis);
- Analytical tools (Analyst Notebook, Palantir, etc);
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access to include creating equations, formulas and macros
- Working knowledge of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) and REGEX
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.